The PDPod 3 / IvNow3
Great capacity for larger clinics!
Modular tabletop or wall-mounted PD solution warmer pods. Each fluid warming cavity is separately controlled and features an L.E.D. display. A sensor in the heating plate detects the I.V. bag and engages the heater to quickly warm the fluid. temperature sensors continuously monitor the temperature of the fluid bag to maintain the fluid temperature within +0/-2ºC (+0/-3ºF) of the set point temperature. The electronic control monitors how long the bag has been held at temperature, and can be displayed at the touch of a button. The control alerts users when a fluid bag has been held at temperature longer than 14 days.
• Each shelf pod accommodates 0.5L, 1L, 2L & 3L bags
• Lightweight, medical grade plastic housing
• Intelligent bag sensors
• Dual temperature sensors
• Heats to 40°C (104°F) in 30 minutes or less
• Accuracy of +0°/-2°C (+0°/-3°F)
• Convenient countertop design
• Wall-mount or pole-mount kit available. Please call for details and pricing
We gladly accept purchase orders from your hospital or clinic.